Efficient and reliable. Two words that are music to the ears of truck owners and drivers. Two words that perfectly describe the Freightliner Columbia CL112 truck. Whether you need a truck for distribution or construction work, you know your Columbia CL112 is going to be there with you through rough and smooth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Seats Inc, XTREME HD air suspended seats provide the ultimate in personalised comfort.
- A steering wheel with standard foot operated tilt and telescoping features.
- Transparent fluid reservoirs make your daily checks easy.
- Headlight bulbs can be replaced in minutes without tools.
The Columbia CL112 is hugely adaptable, so whatever your needs you’ve got the power to match. Powered by the latest generation Cummins ISLe5, the 8.9 litre engine delivers up to 400 hp and 1,254 lb-ft of torque and can be teamed with either an Eaton manual or Allison automatic transmissions. This means the Freightliner CL112 can be rated to 40,000kg Gross Combination Mass.
With the high power to weight ratio, compression brake up to 250 bhp and the rear engine ‘Power Take Off,’ this truck has a lot of grunt behind it. The CL112 can be fine-tuned to perfectly fit whatever job you’ve got, being available in 6x4, 8x4 and 10x4 configurations for construction work, and 4x2 or 6x4 for distribution roles. A massive 1,300 square inch ‘engine mounted’ radiator ensures close ‘fan to shroud’ clearance for maximum cooling efficiency.
STYLE AND COMFORT
The Columbia CL112 provides drivers with a modern, comfortable and safe place to spend their time. Cabins include a Day Cab and the 34” Mid-Roof Sleeper, both of which are expertly designed to make the most of the space and provide you with maximum comfort.
Features of the truck interior include:
- Softer lighting that’s easier on the eye.
- Easy-to-clean, tough fabric.
- Noise reduction technology to reduce stress.
- Plenty of under-bunk and overhead storage with locks.
- Fully adjustable Seats Inc, XTREME HD air suspended seat.